All schools within Hornchurch Academy Trust are committed to ensuring that school uniform is both accessible and affordable for all families. This is achieved by:
- Keeping branded items e.g. badged items to a minimum.
- Clarifying that any branded items are optional rather than compulsory.
- Ensuring that the cost of uniforms and options are reasonable and secure best value for money.
- Ensuring that standard uniform can be purchased from a variety of retailers e.g. supermarkets.
- Ensuring second hand uniforms are available for parents to acquire (information available at individual schools).
- Applying the same approach to school PE kits.
- Publishing clear uniform guidance on school websites.